Old 06-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Kay

In article , Stewart Robert Hinsley
writes
In message , Kay
writes
... it's July and my lawn is waterlogged and there is a stream running
through the far end of the garden.

I've never known a summer as wet as this!

What about last summer. My back garden didn't dry off from the August
moonsoon until this May, and the weather wasn't exactly dry in the
preceding months. This summer's been fairly dry except for a couple of
days of thunderstorms, until the recent spell of wet weather.

We've had it wet all year and the reservoirs are fuller than I've seen
them for many years.
--
Kay