Old 07-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message .com
from contains these words:
Kay wrote:

... it's July and my lawn is waterlogged and there is a stream
running through the far end of the garden.

I've never known a summer as wet as this!

My feeling about this water shortage in the SE is "It serves them
right for building all those houses there"!

I'm in the fairly-south east [0] and my butt runneth over. [1·4¼]

The state of your bowels is really not a topic for discussion on this forum,
but I would suggest the immediate taking of a dose of Imodium.

Sarah
(who's in one of *those* moods this morning...)