Old 06-11-2002, 10:47 PM
DaveDay34

Default gardeners from hell

Just watched gardeners from hell on ITV. Bitterly disappointed not to get a
mention.......

Mind you there were some extreme cases, including a murder over some
clematis clippings!

I also watched this programme and was amazed at the amount of money that some
people were prepared to part with on the promise of work being done at some
time in the future, knowing full well that the work carried out so far was
shoddy in the extreme. Needless to say the contractors never turned up to
finish the job, let alone correct the awful work that had been done.

Other than the man shot dead for putting some clematis clippings in the wrong
place, I think that the council contractors who carried out work (weeding and
removal of some shrubs) that led to a house needing to be demolished had to be
the worst story on the whole programme.

All in all I think that this was an interesting programme, and if you haven't
seen it but get the chance to at a later date, I'd suggest that you take the
opportunity. Very informative and funny too.

Happy gardening (but don't get too carried away).

Dave.