Old 06-11-2002, 08:49 AM
Lesley Cleaton

Default Magazines

didn't think of that - i did try Nescot - but they will only accept complete
runs, and to be honest, I don't have the time to check if there do happen to
be any complete runs (although I do think I buy 'everything in sight'

Some issues are December 2002 - so we may run into a huge snag with them
being too recent - but I could just send the +3yr olds to the hospital (in
fact I reckon I'll do that with the general purpose magazines that don't
have themes.)

Thanks for the idea - its much better than just throwing them out, which I
don't feel comfortable with at all.

--
Lesley Cleaton
remove NOSPAM from email address to reply
"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Zizz
writes

"Lesley Cleaton" wrote in message
As we will shortly be moving house (and country), I'm in the throws of

massive clearout. I can't just take all the gardening magazines etc to

the
dump ... so ... if anyone would like them, and could collect them

(Tadworth,
Surrey) - they're free to a good home :-) There are also loads of food

and
craft magazines too if anyone is interested.

--
Lesley Cleaton
remove NOSPAM from email address to reply

I'm sure the local GP or Hospital would welcome any free magazines for

their
patients to read.

They might not accept them if they are too recent ;-}

------
GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD :
When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're
down there.