Old 07-07-2005, 08:43 PM

Default Chipmunks and screening

I put up 36 inch fencing with 1 inch holes, hoping to keep out rabbits
and chipmunks. The rabbits can't get in and maybe not the squirrels
but the chipmunks elongate their bodies and go right through.

If I put up screening, will they dig under it?

I read a few threads above that talked about shooting the things but
I'd rather not have any kind of gun or rifle. I think the chipmunks
travel in twos. What are my alternatives? If I spray Sevin, will that
keep them away. I tried crushed red pepper flakes but they jump right
over them now.

Alan