Old 07-07-2005, 03:20 PM
Roy

If you can't find shade lcoth or other material to provid eshade, Big
Lots, Harbor Freight and Dollar stores etc have large 6 and 9 foot
market (patio) umbrellas that can easily be used to provide some
shade.....and they cost about $20.00. Just drive a piece of PVC pipe
into the ground to provide a means of holding it up.......

If your going to keep fish, i would get whats necessary to test the
water and temp......At the least a Nitrite, Ammonia and PH test kit.
I would put more of a priority on the test kits, than the
thrermometer. Heck even a $1.50 floating glas termometer for aquarium
use is better than nothing, and all Wal Marts carry them.........
Regards

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:52:40 GMT, "Emily & Craig Cagle"
wrote:

===Thanks for all the feedback. I do have a waterfall and fountain that run
===constantly, so I think there is plenty of water being moved. I am honestly
===an unscientific ponder, in that I don't check water quality and all that...I
===don't even own the tools to do so. Maybe now a therm. would be a good
===investment though. And I'll try to find a way to shade the area more.
===Thanks again
===
===Craig
===