Old 07-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

## We've run out of places to look and call.

Picked at random:

http://www.gemplers.com/keywords/shade-cloth.asp

C//

=====================
Hi, and thanks. :-) That's the stuff we'd need. Since we've been burned
ordering things online, "sight unseen" I doubt my husband would be happy to
order something that way. The old lace curtains are working, they're free,
esthetics are not a problem so we'll stick with them for now. I book-marked
the site for him to look at anyway.

Once we get this larger pond finished then we'll have time to see about
making some type of permanent shade "thing" back there. The old tree was
doing the job but unfortunately was too close to the house and had to go.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b