Old 07-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Emily & Craig Cagle" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for all the feedback. I do have a waterfall and fountain that run
constantly, so I think there is plenty of water being moved. I am

honestly
an unscientific ponder, in that I don't check water quality and all

that...I
don't even own the tools to do so. Maybe now a therm. would be a good
investment though. And I'll try to find a way to shade the area more.
Thanks again

Partial water changes using a dechlorinator are important. You can buy the
test kits at any PetLand, SuperPets or PetsMart stores for under $20.00.
Good luck!
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b