Old 07-11-2002, 04:46 PM

Default Magazines

"Lesley Cleaton" wrote in message
: I think I've just found out why hospitals never have recent reading
: material. Just rung our local NHS hospital. There is nowhere (and noone)
: who would be happy to accept magazines. I am welcome to take them to the
: hospital and distribute them amoungst the various waiting rooms myself!!
If
: I could deliver them to a central place, I would, but to walk through a
: hospital that I don't know, looking for waiting rooms to put magazines in
is
: not something that I have time available to do.
:
I am surprised that they would allow 'strangers' to wander around looking
for waiting rooms.