Old 07-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Dwayne

Default Spanish bayonet

totally new and not very keen to the world of gardening but I do like to see
a nice garden. Anyway my wife to be was given a Spanish bayonet which had a
baby growing. we seperated the baby and both have grown really well (even
though I put the parent plant in leaning it has straightened up). Now we
have moved house and we have planted the parent in the front garden and the
youngster is temp planted out in the amazon jungle the previous occupiers
left for us (dont even want to think about that for the moment shudder).
What I would like is some suggestions on plants that will complement the
bayonet as we want it to be the center piece of the garden. as I said i am
totally new to gardening so any ideas are most welcome.