Old 07-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Kay

In article , David W.E. Roberts
writes

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from Kay contains these words:

You're not another Brentwood School person are you?

'Fraid so - but didn't stay long. I got lead poisoning there (long
story): it was undiagnosed even though I spent nearly half my time there
in the sanatorium, and soon was sent to a boarding school in Frinton for
my health.

There I regained physical health but have never been quite the same in
the memory department. I've had 'senior moments' since I was ten...

Errrmmm.. are we talking Brentwood (Sir Anthony Brown's) School here?

If so it is a remarkably small world.

3 urglers and 1 urgler's husband, then.
When were you there?

--