Old 08-07-2005, 08:01 AM
mondo colnago

Hi Conor,

Thanks very much for this information. I have some other questions
that this website might provide me with the answers to.

Take care and thanks again,

mondo

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:59:35 -0700, Conor Redmond
wrote:

mondo colnago wrote:
Hi,

I've been cruising the internet for a source to determine what type of
strawberry I have in my garden. Is there an online database that I
could peruse or does anyone know what strawberry plant has yellow
flowers and this thing has gotten about 2 feet high so far. The
flowers appear every 2-4 inches up the stem in bunches of 2-6. I
don't remember planting this particular variety but out of 100 plants
I have 3 of these freaks. If they taste good I don't mind, but I am
curious as to what to expect out of these monsters.

Thanks for any assistance you can point me to.

try the following online DB.

http://plants.usda.gov/

They have pictures for some, but not all varieties.

Cheers
Conor
http://www.gardennut.com