Old 08-07-2005, 03:01 AM
elfa

In article , Melodie Bond says...

Orange peels work perfectly!
I don't know why they do, but they do work. You have to put out fresh peels
every week, but it will keep the cats away. I just break it up into coin
size pieces adn scatter it along the border of the beds. It will keep away
cats and squirrels.

--

Melodie Bond

Thanks...
I'll give that one a try. I also have an anti deer spray called 'Liquid
Fence'...it works wonders keeping the deer from eating my roses.

elfa

"elfa" wrote in message
Does anyone have cats using their flower bed as a catbox? My neighborhood

cats
have found my rose gardens well turned soil a great place to take a dump.

I thought that if I kept it wet, they'd avoid it....not true.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

elfa

---