Old 07-11-2002, 10:07 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Magazines

"Lesley Cleaton" wrote in message
didn't think of that - i did try Nescot - but they will only accept

complete
runs, and to be honest, I don't have the time to check if there do happen

be any complete runs (although I do think I buy 'everything in sight'

Some issues are December 2002 - so we may run into a huge snag with them
being too recent - but I could just send the +3yr olds to the hospital (in
fact I reckon I'll do that with the general purpose magazines that don't
have themes.)

Thanks for the idea - its much better than just throwing them out, which I
don't feel comfortable with at all.

Charity shops may like to take them, or the local doctors surgery, they
won't mind how old or new they are, most of them are 'borrowed' anyway.

Alan