Old 08-11-2002, 10:19 AM
oxymel of squill

Default Shredder

depends how much you want to spend and how much you're going to use it.
Basic thing to think about is the diameter of the stuff you want to shove
into it. I have a small garden with a few trees and woody shrubs where you
can easily pile up heaps of sticks getting in the way. My Black & Decker is
the basic thingy, cost £85 and does the job more than adequately with the
occasional bung up, makes good mulch

Jon

"ogglet" wrote in message
I want to buy a garden shredder. Has anybody on the group got any advice

on
what to buy or what to avoid. All feedback gratefully received.

Ian