Old 09-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:33:36 -0400, "V_coerulea"
wrote:

Alabama, Mississippi & Georgia have already felt the wrath of Mother Nature
with Arlene and Cindy. And now that's exactly where Dennis is headed. In
southern SC, we've just barely dodged the bullet twice. We're hoping for a
3rd stroke of luck, especially with Dennis. We were hit or brushed by all 5
hurricanes last year and. like our Florida brothers, we'd like a breather
this year too. Batten down the hatches!
Gary

Amen Brother Amen! Then again I am headed to Jacksonville, on Sunday
to attend the birth of my first grandchild, suffice it to say I hope
Dennis DOES miss the state.

Dave
Florence, SC