Old 08-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Kay

In article , pammyT
writes
That's pretty. I think I have some of that growing. I'm one of those odd
gardeners who will keep pretty weeds and don't actually like plain boring
green shaved lawns, neat edges,and flowers planted by the book. If I have a
space I plant summat irregardless of the size, shape etc. My flower garden
is a wild jumble of colours, shapes, sizes etc and I love the fact that it
looks different from different angles.

You're not alone. I'm gradually managing to increase the number of
flowers in the lawn, and what I really enjoy is that it takes me a good
half hour to walk around the garden each day because there's so much to
look at.
--
Kay