Old 09-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Jean B.

Travis wrote:

Jean B. wrote:

[snip] That being said, a) I have a number of interesting
little seedlings of various ilks, which I have put into large pots
(maybe a mistake), and b) I could just kill the yard workers who
mow around my trees. (I am always hoping for interesting little
seedlings.) I do wish the seedlings that appeared around my
Moonfire maple bore some resemblance to it, but, thus far, no.

[snip]

Don't kill the yard workers, fire them.

Well, honestly, they are MUCH better than the ones I have had before.
And this whacking and mowing too near the trees is a new thing. I will
have to talk with them, because that is something this outfit knows not
to do. I think the new workers just have not been properly trained for
some reason. (This company, in general and theoretically, mows high,
does not whack around trees, does not bury the bases of trees in mulch,
etc., etc. It is hard to find such companies here.)

--
Jean B.