Old 09-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Mark Anderson

In article says...
Everybody is allergic a bit to ragweed pollen, you managed to get a
snoot full.
he dosage makes the poison.
Bennedryl works pretty good, so does rinsing as much of your nose as
you can with shower or sink sprayer.

I went to the local pub and that did the trick. :-)

I thought I was immune to pollen but apparently not. I now have a better
understanding what people with seasonal allergy problems must go through.
It must be horrible to just feel like that when normal amounts of pollen
fill the air in the spring and summer. I doubt anyone here have this
kind of allergy or else they wouldn't be gardening!