Old 09-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Bill Stock

Default BS Pond report for July 9th

I woke up this morning to the screaming in my ear, "The Pond is empty". So I
stumble out of bed to go check it out, and it was down, but only about 8".
The voice of doom and gloom had overreacted. Damn waterfall is leaking
again, despite the new underlay last year. I decided to pull some Algae out
while I was there and noticed that two of the WH are blooming. They have
NEVER bloomed before, I'm not sure if this is good or bad, based on the
"They only bloom when they're stressed" theory. I added the usual slew of
chemicals, Iron, Potassium, Dechlor, Bacteria and decided to pull the Lilies
to give them a plant tab. They have really grown since I fertilized them a
couple of weeks ago and finally have some flowers below the surface. No if
the Algae would just FOAD I'd be happy.

BS