Old 09-07-2005, 07:55 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 13:00:47 +0100, "2pods" wrote:

ran tests everything ok except pH was 7.8

When I asked to run all tests, I was hoping you'd give us the numbers,
rather than just the answer OK. Not to be flip, but this is one of those
situations where I'd like to be the judge of that. ;-) Not to mention
seeing all the tests you have on hand to test with.

Unfortunately it looks as if the other two might have it.
There are also 5 small Tench (fingerlings) in there plus another GF.
Peter

Pull them all out, or salt the pond. 13 oz solar salt/100 gallons to start.
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~