Old 09-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Dave

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:11:44 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Dave contains these words:

Hi

I have just moved into a new house, the rear garden is just topsoil.

I have been "growing on" plants in pots ready for my new garden, I
have 12 Euonymus mixed shades, and 12 Box. I am just about to plant
these in a border along a fence facing NNW ( seaside location).

My question is how should I plant them for best effect, can I mix them
E/B/E/B or 12E/12B or whatever. Also what planting distances should I
use.

. You haven't said what effect you're intending to create. Is it
low-maintenance low cover, a boundary hedge or what?

Janet

Its to provide a boundary of evergreen colour against a wooden fence.

I am assuming the plants I mentioned will only require an occasional
trim.