Old 10-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Red

I bought some Celebrity to day, but they were $2 each in 4 inch pots.
Checked with Calloway(San Antonio) and they gave me the shrug. Don't know
when they will have any in, "Check back in a week". Timing is very critical
in the fall and the time is now to get the fall crop started. I bought a
few from the guy but not as many as I would like. I think there will be
some on the market in the next couple of weeks.

Cliff
"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:14 GMT, B.Server
wrote:

Anyone found any fall tomato plants around Travis Co. yet?

Any tips or insights as to when some nursery might have them?

Thanks,

soon