Old 10-07-2005, 02:29 AM

No, I don't think so. I may have early in my tomato growing career.
Anyway, it couldn't hurt, so next year I'll add that to my long list of
solutions. I ain't giving up.

Got a pretty good crop this year, but the tomatoes are hanging on dead
branches. The season is over for me. I hope the green tomatoes will
be able to ripen. In the meantime, I am harvesting quite a few. On a
good year, (and I've had a few -- sort of), I'll get a second batch
that never quite ripen before the frost but yield a bunch of green
tomatoes that my wife uses to make green tomato pie -- and family
recipe.

Arthur Bay