Old 09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
2pods

When I asked to run all tests, I was hoping you'd give us the numbers,
rather than just the answer OK. Not to be flip, but this is one of those
situations where I'd like to be the judge of that. ;-) Not to mention
seeing all the tests you have on hand to test with.

Unfortunately it looks as if the other two might have it.
There are also 5 small Tench (fingerlings) in there plus another GF.
Peter

Pull them all out, or salt the pond. 13 oz solar salt/100 gallons to
start.
~ jan

pH 7.8, Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 10.
Ran out of GH/KH will get some tomorrow and test again.

This is going to sound weird, but I can't see the spots on their tails
anymore........Just the two with breeding spots they started with on their
gills.

Peter