Old 09-07-2005, 11:10 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 21:18:38 GMT, "uvdoc" wrote:

I have cloudy green water I have lots of plants and plenty of circulation
using a tetra bio filter and tetra uv filter but still getting dark to
green water and suggestions on what I can do to clear the water put the uv
filter in last year and it all went away but cant seam to get it clear this
year have done a 60% water change but still no luck Thanks Jim in Virginia.

Filling out the Sick Fish/Pond form (in the newsgroup) would give us more
of a clue of how to help.

Did you change the UV? How many fish do you have that you didn't last year?
Don't do 60% water changes, that can make it worst. Better is 10% every
other day if you think a large water change is needed. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a