Old 10-07-2005, 03:00 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

Well, send me your address and I'll send you 50 cents so you can call
someone who cares..........

You, whoever you are, aren't really welcome in rec.ponds.

Just for the record.

C//

==============================
No he isn't welcome here but most of the regulars are afraid of him (Roy).
You can see how irrational and vicious he gets. He's doing what he claims
he can't handle others doing - NYM SHIFTING. Lets see if the same
complainers start to complain about his NYM-SHIFTING. You can be sure they
wont, because they fear retribution. Just killfile all his and the other
troll's "gmail" and "mailinator" NYMs. You'll see a lot less posts, but it
will make the NG a lot more pleasant place to visit. :-)

I guess they got together now to destroy this NG - if the people allow it to
happen.

1120946101 165.121.235.91 (Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:55:01 PDT)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page