Old 10-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Steveo

"Scudo" wrote:
I am based in the UK and yes I agree about the pollution but was all I
could afford at the time and to be honest I couldn`t have told you when I
bought it that it was 2 or 4 stroke, I have (last year) got rid of my 2
stroke hedge trimmer as that was going to choke me to death, I replaced
with electric. Possibly they don`t make it but sub contract and stick
their name on it...I dunno

The lawnmower is just a small hand push thing not one of those super
duper sit on ones.

Do you understand the two cycle oiling concept? Crankcase oil changes are
for four cycle lawnmower engines. The two cycle engine gets its lubrication
from the oil you add to the fuel.