Old 10-07-2005, 03:07 AM
cat daddy

You are watering too frequently with too little water, causing shallow
roots. Water every 5 days before 10:00 am or after 7:00 pm, with about 1
inch of water, which will reduce your overall water use. Put out a tuna fish
or cat food can to see how long it takes to water 1 inch.

Water Every 5 Days
http://www.enewsbuilder.net/watercon....cfm?x=b11,0,w

Ironite is made from mine tailings and is considered toxic waste. Return
it and get your money back.

Ironite Sued for Toxics in Fertilizer and False Advertising
Company promotes popular home fertilizer containing lead, arsenic as
"environmentally safe"
http://www.envirolaw.org/poison.html

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank you all for your suggestions. But confusing. Is it overwatered
or overall lack of water?? Does it need iron? I just bought Ironite
and plan to apply Ironite tomorrow. I posted some photos

hehttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/...9b186bec4f5eb8
2d802ad/f355fb42.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3/f355fb52.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...2/f355fb4b.jpg