Old 10-07-2005, 06:00 AM
Cracklin'

"Courageous" wrote in message

Here it is,the rape,in your own words.

The fact that you are using an anonymous remailer itself reveals
PER SE your lack of faith in your ability to back up these words.

** She (he?) supplied the message from Google. Check it youself.

Newsgroups: alt.religion.jehovahs-witn, alt.talk.creationism,
alt.atheism, alt.feminism, talk.abortion
From: "MiKrobs" - Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:08:58 -0500
Subject: Was it God's Fault that JABRIOL aka Antonio J
(Manuel) Santana raped and sodomized his own daughter?

JaBrIoL"
a sociopathic dedophile, wrote in message

om...

everyone know that me grandchild is a result of raping my
crack-whore dauter..
me guess Im are going to blem God for that one too.
------------------------------*------------------------------*--
Why did you rape her? You claimed your wife was a "fat
menopausal whore"
but that is no excuse to rape your 13 year old daughter. Then
you threw her
and the baby out calling her a "crack whore." You're obsessed
with whores.

MiKrobs
"Men (like Jabriol) never do evil so completely and
cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."
~ Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) ~
~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~* ~~*

Not factual, perhaps?

** Looks like he admitted it. Did you read it?

Be advised that describing a person as a rapist is libelous per
se in most states in the U.S. In libel per se, the person who made
the remark must prove the remark true,

** He wrote it. How can anyone know what actually happened if they weren't
there?

or lose by default. Ignorance,
or belief in the truth of the statement, is not a defense. Damages
are generally high.

** I wonder how much I can get for his claims my son raped a black woman,
that my husband raped my son and grandson. How much do you think that's
worth? You did see those posts didn't you? He even admitted he wrote them.
Am I a rich woman or what???? :-)

Lose your house type of stuff, in case you're wondering what "high"
means.

** He lives in a low-rent tenement apartment in NJ.

C//

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b