Old 10-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

Here it is,the rape,in your own words.

The fact that you are using an anonymous remailer itself reveals
PER SE your lack of faith in your ability to back up these words.

Not factual, perhaps?

Be advised that describing a person as a rapist is libelous per
se in most states in the U.S. In libel per se, the person who made
the remark must prove the remark true, or lose by default. Ignorance,
or belief in the truth of the statement, is not a defense. Damages
are generally high.

Lose your house type of stuff, in case you're wondering what "high"
means.

==========================
Rape and Jabriol aside. I got so sick of it, I killfiled them all. The
Google post shows he admitted it. If he didn't nuke them there are probably
even more regarding this daughter on Google. He mentioned her, and his
family problems several times.

They've all made up their minds to kill this NG. It's becoming more
apparent with each passing day. To even try and discuss anything with any
of them is a waste of time. Jabriol said this was all part of his
"strategy" some weeks ago as you may recall. This is a strategy to force
me off Usenet for his own personal ego and satisfaction, and to hell with
all the other members of this NG. His methods worked on several other woman
and it's making him "crazy" that it will not work with me. In his culture
woman are submissive and obey men or else!

Why these other two got involved is unknown to me since I never met them
before I returned here last spring. I don't know them from a
hole-in-the-wall. It's becoming a game with them as you can see. One
admitted he liked all the "excitement." They have their own agendas. I use
2 easily killfiled NYMS here and yet they refuse to killfile me. They
prefer to torture themselves by reading every message I post. They've
nothing better to do with their time.

They complained and whined to my last ISP that they couldn't killfile me
because I changed my nym when I changed ISPs and NSs. As you can see they
lied. They have no excuse not to killfile me.

Well I'm staying here and will continue to killfile people who are arrogant,
rude, constantly off-topic and can't conduct themselves like adults.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b