Old 10-07-2005, 09:42 AM

"I did and I still have a battery charger that doesn't work Got it ???

Now say something constructive or stfu."

What do you expect? Someone to fix it for you over the internet? You
said it's under warranty, but you don't want to pay to ship it back.
And you say it doesn't look like it's meant to be taken apart. So,
what's left? If you don't want to send it back and you don't know
enough about electronics to feel comfortable opening it up and seeing
if there is anything repairable, then chuck it in the trash.