Old 10-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Dude

I have two young Red Eard sliders only about 3" diameter shells and put
them in the pond a few months ago and they did the same thing. They
clipped the lillys right at the base. Came out to see all the lillys
just floating around

Then they I had about 10 or 15 rosies in there for them to eat but I
guess they were too fast for them and instead ganged up on one of my
commets.

I took them back out and put them back in the aquairum for now but I
think I want to release them again and hope for the best. I know they
would rather be in a 500 gal pond vs a 10 gal tank.

Chris