Old 10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Rosyposey

Default Is there an archive for this group?

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can help with this. I have been trying
to look at some of the really interesting questions posted, and
frustratingly 95percent of them have a line scored through them when i click
on them and say 'removed from server- no longer available on the server'
this is for any post before the 3rd July. I have just read the info from
sysop, but the ones preceeding it are all missing. Does the website
provided there contain an archive? Sorry if I'm asking silly questions
here, I'm a bit behind on the tech side of understanding how newsgroups
work.
Rosie