Old 10-07-2005, 05:59 PM
SVTKate

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
om...
: Looking to get ready to buy a video camera. It's been years
: since I've looked into video cameras. I'm looking for any
: comments and/or suggestions.
:
: It'll be used for outdoor photography, catching birds and bees
: in flight, both close ups and distant.
:
: I'm pretty much old school right now, as far as cameras go, ie
: enjoyed the Contax SLR with Yashica lenses that I've used in
: the past. I currently own a Kodak 240 (about 10 years old as
: far as a digital camera goes, and have messed with two or
: three other digital cameras in the past).
:

My step brother bought a Sony awhile back.
It did some hella cool stuff, even still shots and printed out little
thumbnails.

I'm more into still shots myself.

Kate