Old 10-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Mike

We have box. 100 yards from the sea. Somewhat wind sheltered, but very prone
to flying salt as the windows show.

Thought that might help.

Southern Isle of Wight

Mike

--
RAF Regiment Assoc. Scarborough 2 - 5 Sept. Visit to Eden Camp
H.M.S.Collingwood Assn Trafalgar Dinner. Coventry October 21 - 24
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Dave contains these words:

Its to provide a boundary of evergreen colour against a wooden fence.

I am assuming the plants I mentioned will only require an occasional
trim.

The box will grow faster (and potentially taller) than the euonymus.
Also, I'm not at all sure that box tolerates salt/severe wind in a
seaside area: there isn't much box to be seen round here.

Janet (isle of Arran)