Old 10-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Mike

Hmmm...must have been 1957 when I started at the Prep.
1962-1968 at the main school.
Weald house (day boy)

I hear they even allow wimmin in now :-)

Took years for me to recover from the dreadful food.
I can even eat curry now, despite the aversion therapy due to the stuff

they
served under that name.

Given the choice I would have gone to Shenfield Tech., despite the fact

that
a 'good education' from the 'right kind of school' should guarantee you a
job for life.

Still, my parents were so proud.

Did me no good in my job search though; I ended up as a Computer

Programmer
which does not require a Public School education :-)

Some of my documentation is quite elegantly worded, though.

Cheers

Dave R

:-))

A Private Education works wonders on a CV and is also a help in the Home
Office and the Armed Services ;-))