Old 11-07-2005, 02:38 PM
GA Pinhead

Keith:

We are south of Gainesville, just off 129 as well. No june bugs this
year for some reason, but lots of jap beetles. I leave a couple of
evening primroses as traps and kill them on it. That is the only thing
they are attacking this year, but I must kill 20 a day on it.

Tell Freya John L says hi! I miss the trips up there and so does my
wife, she would go with me and shop all day...

Well, I need to go and see what the rain did to the garden.

John!

Keith Warren wrote:
Hey back at ya. You hit it dead on. We live about a mile and a half (as the
crow flies) south of the Experiment Station on a road that sits across 129
from Pappy's. I too do work for Joe, Freya and UGA on the side, but it is of
the remodeling variety. Joe and I sit on the local Boy Scout Committee
together. Where are you located and are you guys covered in June Bugs and
Japanese Beetles too?

Keith

With a 4 acre playground in God's country!