Old 11-07-2005, 08:29 PM
paghat

In article vUiAe.5489$ao6.2781@trnddc05, "Travis"
wrote:

Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:29:45 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

I use insecticides on ornamentals

Indicative of your displayed garden talents...

To kill the aphids.

Travis, you're getting sidetracked. Now Tom'll be able to make fun of your
for implying insecticides are necessary to get rid of aphids. You missed
entirely that in response to your request for scientific data favorable to
compost tea, he provided promotional literature derived from crazy Elaine
Ingham, who fabricates data strictly to promote her compost tea company.
Tom's "best" science is vendor indoctrinating literature. By slight of
hand he persistently avoids actual data & supplants it with vendor promo
pieces by the likes of Steve Diver & Elaine Ingham.

I don't use insecticides & a little surprised you do. Very curiously, I've
just never needed them! If I did come up against somethiung that couldn't
be handled organically, I might be tempted by nasty toxins, who knows, but
so far organic methods have been totally successful, while some of my
chums who are not organic in their gardening approach have insect troubles
all the time no matter how many chemicals they slather on everything.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html