Old 11-07-2005, 04:28 PM
The Ranger

DrLith wrote in message
[snip neighbor poaching fruit]
Is this "neighbor" known to you?

Only because he walks past my castle everyday. He lives a couple streets
over. We're less-than nodding acquaintances.

That doesn't sound like normal behavior, in the sense
of "what normal people do." But if your neighborhood
is normal, you're likely to have one or two residents who
are not quite normal.

I was grousing to my FIL about this and he observed from his daily walks
that apple, pear, and cherry trees are heavily poached. He does his part
to let the offenders know that not everyone appreciates such brazen
actions but it's an uphill battle, particularly during autumn harvest
times.

Perhaps you need to work on your reputation as "the
surly *sshole with the nectarine tree,"

I'm already known as the neighborhood kook... I'll set MARCOM to working
on the "surly" immediately.

The Ranger