Old 11-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Thomas

no, not now. My question is why would you even use round up at all, not to
mention a chemical spray for aphids. Neither are necessary. A simple spray
of water will remove aphids from your plants, but aphids are a symptom of
plants that aren't healthy anyway. Feed your soil and everything will
improve. (and not with synthetic high nitrogen fertilizers)

"BenGman" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just accidentily used Round-Up on all my pittosporum instead of aphid
killer. Is there ANYTHING i can do to help them to correct my mistake.
I sprayed them on the tops of the plants, not the roots. Any vitamins,
serious fertilizer, transplanting, ANYTHING!!!!!!