Old 11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Wilmdale

RichToyBox wrote:

Using the electrical tape that Roy mentions will help to identify the
location. Once you have the right joint identified, then they make a
plumbing repair tape that looks like heavy electrical tape. I have used it
and it works. You might remake the joint with the teflon tape, and see if
that is the location, since that is easy.

Hi RTB,
Got the repair tape. Says it is for 'temporary repairs only'. I was
wondering if caulking might work as well and last longer? Or should I
look for something like Gorilla Glue for a permanent solution.
Thanks.
W. Dale