Old 11-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

We sell lemon trees and we have a Meyer's lemon in our small conservatory
greenhouse. It thrives on benign neglect and produces masses of fruit but
it is watered infrequently and sparingly. The key to growing many of these
things is to think of the conditions in which they occur naturally - olive
trees, lemon and orange trees etc. are all used to sharply draining rocky
soil with searing heat and very little water indeed.

I've just been playing with an el cheapo digital camera and have posted
some pics, mainly of lemon trees, though other things haven't escaped.
(Small page with 'click to see a bigger picture'.)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/