Old 10-11-2002, 08:11 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default winter potatoes

In article ,
Mike wrote:

We used to plant a crop in a Poly Tunnel on Boxing Day every year :-((
Sad I know but it sort of became a ritual :-))

However we did get nice early spuds before anyone else :-))

We live on the Isle of Wight. The Poly Tunnels were in one of the
coldest parts of the garden and were toooooooooooooo far away to think
about Electric Heating and I didn't like the idea of Oil Heaters.

However, the Isle of Wight is one of the warmest parts of the UK!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679