Old 12-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Michelle P

2 cycle mix will eventually dissolve the milk jug. Use a container
specified for gasoline.
Michelle

willshak wrote:

My leaf blower ran out of 2 cycle mix today. I keep a milk gallon jug
of ready mixed fuel in the garden shed. I took the jug and filled the
tank in the blower. I started it up and it ran for about 10 seconds
then died. No amount of fiddling with the choke or gas lever would
allow the machine to run. I thought perhaps the fuel had gone bad in
the shed so I decided to mix up another batch. When I went to dump out
the old contents of the jug, I happened to see a hand written magic
marker note on the jug. "Weed-be Gone. 2 Oz per gallon". Well, I am
sure no weeds will be growing in my leaf blower. :-)