Old 11-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:21:03 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:
Sure Ingham is a whack, but she did some good work but got caught up
in believing her own half truths. I also share your disappointment in
ATTRA publishing her latest set of bullshit concepts.

That being said, I'm well aware of numerous successes here with
compost tea. There are plenty of practitioners who are also seeing
success. I will not throw out the baby with the bath water...compost
tea works! To constantly site Chaulker-Scott's poorly done study is as
silly as quoting Queen Elaine's fabrications. If you want some of the
really damning posts on Ingham and here con look to her NZ adventure
with the Green Party.....or her pretending to not be on the board of
directors of companies whose products she tests sells and recommends.

Spending your time bantering about the nut does nothing to discredit
the good work continuing to be done. Unfortunately I'll have to wait
to laugh I remind you I told you so....compost tea does a better job
of building soils than the exclusive use of composts....compost
extract and EM (effective microorganisms) and biological soil
development works....just not in your yard....