Old 11-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Lar

In article 8,
says...
About 2 weeks ago, I noticed many brown/dead leaves on it. It seems to be
moving from the bottom to the top and from the inside to the outside of the
branches. It gets plenty of sun and water and it's "brother" tree in
the front yard is going gangbusters.

Any idea what is happening? Is it a fungus or disease? I can't find much
info on them online.

I have come across before some info from A&M concerning a fungal leaf
spot that will cause them to drop the needles...also, they will drop
their needles in drought...possibly the soil where that tree is planted
is a lot shallower than the soil area where the other tree and the dry
spell we had may be to blame, even though you where watering it some.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS