Old 12-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Travis

Tim V. wrote:
I'm not exactly sure which group to post this in. I can't find a
tree-only group.

I've got a bald cypruss that has was transplanted into my backyard
a little over 2 years ago. It is about 15 feet tall right now and
has always been healthy. (I'm just NE of Ft. Worth, TX)

About 2 weeks ago, I noticed many brown/dead leaves on it. It
seems to be moving from the bottom to the top and from the inside
to the outside of the branches. It gets plenty of sun and water
and it's "brother" tree in
the front yard is going gangbusters.

Any idea what is happening? Is it a fungus or disease? I can't
find much info on them online.

If this isn't the correct group, please let me know which is.

This is the correct group. I don't have a clue what the problem is
though.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5