Old 12-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Reel Mckoi

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
"George" wrote:

snip

if added with a vigorous spray from
a nozzle, is about all you need do. When I top off the water, I always

use
city water, and only use a squirt of decholorinator. Never lost a fish

or
plant yet because of it.

I've heard this spray mentioned before. Can you enlighten me? How does

this
get rid of chlorine?

It dissipates in the air as it's being sprayed. I keep the water-wand
sprayhead 24" or more from the surface. This allows some or most of the
chlorine to escape as the streams of water leave the wand head and hit the
pond surface.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b