Old 12-07-2005, 05:12 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

I didn't think it would be that big a deal here, just north of
Atlanta, GA. As it turns out, after about 7 inches of rain ...
There was so much rain here that the rain water gathered under the
pond liner and displaced hundreds of gallons of water.

Images, not great:
http://www.easytospell.com/pondl/

The first 3 are the liner "floating" on the water under the liner. I
was a little stressed so I didn't get very good images :/

Glad that was all you had to do to make it right. Not fun, but I'm sure it
could have been worst. Makes me glad I live in the desert on a sand dune.
;o) ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~